“VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT” (Truth shall liberate you)
• To be an internationally recognized institution of excellence in higher education, inculcating the values of truth and charity for the protection and promotion of human dignity and of a cultural heritage, through teaching, research, and extension activities dedicated to society.
• To produce intellectually trained, morally upright, socially committed, spiritually inspired and ecologically conscious young men and women, irrespective of caste, creed, gender or nationality, who would be dedicated to working for the good of society, the nation and the world;
• To create a vibrant academic community known for its innovation, intellectual rigour and social commitment through internationally validated teaching-learning, research, co-curricular and outreach processes in the faculties of Arts, Science and Commerce; and
• To ensure the academic, social, and spiritual development of students who belong to the Malankara Syrian Catholic Church into responsible citizens of India and the world, thus actualizing the dreams of the Venerable Founding Fathers.
• To establish itself as a constantly renewing centre of academic excellence;
• To ensure the development of global competencies and skills in its students;
• To inculcate a sense of harmony, equality and fraternity among youth, transcending religious, linguistic, regional or sectional diversities;
• To develop scientific temper, humanism and the spirit of inquiry and reform in youth.
• To endure as a role model for academic excellence with moral bedrock in a turbulent and fast-changing world.